Saved By The Light Book True Story
Saved By The Light Book
- Product Description. In September 1975 Dannion Brinkley was talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm when he was struck by lightning and 'died'. He was clinically dead for more than 20 minutes. But between leaving his body and returning to it, he had an extraordinary experience. He visited a spiritual realm and was brought before 13 angelic instructors in what he describes as 'a cathedral of knowledge'. There, he was told of event that would shake the world before the year 2000. Of the 117 revelations that he recalls, 95 have already come to pass.
- In SAVED BY THE LIGHT Dannion Brinkley now uses the psychic and spiritual gifts he received to help the dying and the desperate. He has chosen to tell his story to inspire others and share his amazing insights into life, death and the future.
- Review 'The most amazing and complete near-death experience of the twenty thousand I have encountered' --Dr Raymond Moody, author of LIFE AFTER LIFE 'Dannion Brinkley offers a compelling vision of what it's like to die and, most important, how to live. Impossible to dismiss. Brinkley's story is a tribute to the human spirit. Dr Melvin Morse, author of TRANSFORMED BY THE LIGHT and CLOSE TO THE LIGHT
- Book Description. Dannion Brinkley uses the psychic and spiritual gifts he received from his two near-death experiences to help the dying and needy.
- About the Author Dannion Brinkley is the author of three books on the subject of near-death experience. His books, tours and lectures with his wife Kathryn have transformed the consciousness of people across the world. Dannion and Kathryn share their lives with six children and live between homes in Nevada and South Carolina.