Skip to content
Life After Life Book
- Product Description. In this smash bestseller that has sold more than 14 million copies around the world, Dr Moody reveals his ground-breaking study of people who experienced 'clinical death' - and were revived. Their amazing testimonies and surprising descriptions of 'death' and 'beyond' are so strikingly similar, so vivid and so overwhelmingly positive they have changed the way we view life and death, and the spiritual hereafter.
- Introducing the revolutionary concepts of the NDE (Near Death Experience), the bright light and the tunnel, Life After Life has shaped countless reader’s notions about the meaning of the death and offered essential reassurance to anyone who has wondered 'what comes next'?
- The 40th anniversary edition of this seminal classic is revised with a new Foreword by Eben Alexander, author of Proof of Heaven and a new Afterword by the author Review Dr Moody…will enlighten many and will confirm what we have been taught for two thousand years – that there is life after death -- Elisabeth Kubler Ross Anyone who is not grateful for Moody's immense contribution to human welfare ought to check his pulse.
- Larry Dossey, author of Healing Beyond the Body Moody's pioneering activities have...helped millions of people to understand and accept these special states of consciousness -- Pim Van Lommel, author of Consciousness Beyond Life About the Author Raymond A. Moody, Ph.D., M.D., is a world-renowned scholar, lecturer and writer, widely known for his research and work on life after death and near-death experiences. He is the bestselling author of many books, including Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife, Glimpses of Eternity and Life After Life.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.